8.11.09

Honey project. 365 days to go, one daily task: communion.

HP, PH 

i've been hiding "stuff" since... ever! i create words and symbols that make me incommunicate w others and of course, myself. in the past-present all this bs has leaded me to confusion, insecurity and fear (all those illusions that are far away from the place i want to be-come). well, i can't judge that because, this is who i am today. anyways... what i'm trying to say is that today, after one year from sz birth, i want to start losing, detaching, reinventing and unlearning all past ideas that have no... Truth. I've been scared before because yes, i'm afraid of so many things but today i'm not afraid of this. It is so cool when you can move from place. very happy about that. Well... here, i intend to reach the communion with myself across the universe. 

so, after that being said, here is my one year project. every day i will write with no other intention than that of expressing, communicating in honesty. (there are infinite forms but i will try to choose the most honest). 

in this space, i commit to myself to unveil and clarify all questions, fears, doubts, feelings that come through in my life. remember, going slowly is good. Accept your own limits cause they will take care of you.  

Peace,
sz

ps. I'd like to remember why i started this: 4 reasons
- julia and julia film (it seemed so beautiful to do the same thing e/day)
- from this question that i asked myself last tuesday "what is communication?"
- originally it was going to be only for the questions i daily ask to myself  because there are so many that stay in my mind for such a long time... damn it! maybe if i wrote them then i could forget them. they do bother me. 
-i guess that in its origins, the main reason i created this blog was communion. i guess it has some of it before. 
- it just happened (i like this motto). 

No hay comentarios: