28.11.09

354 days to go HP PH

i love paradoxes. they are true and funny.

la decepción no existe. 

la practicidad. creo q me gustaría aprender más sobre eso. become more practical. 

i have changed. surprising myself is not easy. i've been comparing me with the only person i can compare with, "myself before".  i like my "before" but "this" one is more of what i am. like, like. 

i am changing, i observe. new choices :)

yesterday i worked in my laptop and my father was by my side. it made me really happy. sometimes it is easier than we think. unlearning what we have learned is good and gratifying. change, movement and flexibility.

all of us are young and sexy! 

Copenhagen countdown...

Marcha por la paz en México 5 de Diciembre www.theoworldmarch.org 

"a point is not the point".


love, 

No hay comentarios: