9.11.09

364 HP PH

nada mejor que el sentimiento de cumplir una promesa :)
qué rico se siente limpiar la compu! fuchi! 

today was so weird. 

the after break up talk... it made me think. 

relationships are complicated "be-cause" but they are so beautiful too. my first love relationship was a secret.  At the beginning i thought it was romantic (very fu) and until it was over, all the people i love (sadly, not my father) knew about it. treasures are to be shared. anyways, what was really weird is that i didn't remember it was a secret. my memory is very tricky sometimes but i do remember it, yes i do. i remember laughing A lot! i remember listening carefully with all my senses and speaking nonsense. i remember unknowing and rediscovering myself. i remember craziness and i remember it dying without accepting it but above all i remember our story together and it makes me smile. 

on saturday i went to a 50th wedding anniversary. 50th!!! it made me think about people that share all their lives together and also about death. there was a video where 2 of my aunts who have died of cancer appeared in it. Elia and Carmelita. Both, beautiful women. i cried. this was the first time i accepted that they are not "here" in the same way they used to. they remain as a part of us. i haven't experienced any close death but i have experienced symbolic deaths and i believe that death is part of life.  

No hay comentarios: