6.7.11

Sophie Calle

So here’s a questionnaire for you. When did you last die? What gets you out of bed in the morning? What became of your childhood dreams? What sets you apart from everyone else? What is missing from your life? Do you think that everyone can be an artist? Where do you come from? Do you find your lot an enviable one? What have you given up? What do you do with your money? What household task gives you the most trouble? What are your favourite pleasures? What would you like to receive for your birthday? Cite three living artists whom you detest. What do you stick up for? What are you capable of refusing? What is the most fragile part of your body? What has love made you capable of doing? What do other people reproach you for? What does art do for you? Write your epitaph. In what form would you like to return?
-Sophie Calle



I simply adore her!


The last time I died was yesterday. What gets me out my bed in the mornings are my dreams. Some of my childhood dreams are still here with me, some I already forgot some I will remember them again in the future. What sets me apart from everyone else is the space I occupy and give. taking care of myself is what missing now in my life. Yes! Everyone can be an artist. There are some people that do not know that they are artists. I come from my past. -.  I have given up with a few people. With my money I: save it, lose it, use it, share it and invest it. Tender la cama no me gusta y me asusta! I have too many pleasures! Getting to know people, tea, blogging, questions, beautiful places and objects, watching the sky, attending to a performance art, getting to know my body, words, paradoxes and light. I would like to receive for my birthday a cute surprise! I don't like arrogant semi-artists. I cannot name them because i let them go easily. I stick up for my projects.  I am capable of refusing any idea, opinion, job and person that I am not attracted to. I believe that my nose is the most fragile part of my body. Love has made me go to places I have never been (literally and metaphorically). Also, it has made me explore intimacy and  find myself into the lightest and darkest me. 
People reproach me for not speaking, not spending more time with them and arriving late. Art helps me get in touch with a weird, profound and nice state. I am very thankful with art and some artists. I will write my epitaph soon! Here is a small one: Thank you all!!!!! :D I would like to return in a tree, that could be really fun!
-sz

1 comentario:

CGM dijo...

amo tu blog. =) gracias por compartirte.