12.5.10

294 HP PH

With each action we take, we have a choice.

ecoute! ecoute! http://players.tv-radio.com/radiofrance/playerfranceinter.php la france. oui, j'adore.

i am having some music.

this morning i saw my fears. this time it was mainly one in different positions: loneliness. it is scary sometimes. for me it is really difficult to like someone. it is not normal. a somebody likes a somebody. well, honestly i just want to fall for one somebody many times a day.

i want to thank my very beautiful friend, villasonza. we do connect! she's a-mazing! lucky me.

c, let's become older together. a thought for you.

don't be so serious. i love being stupid.

quién dijo que para leer primero no se tenía que escuchar? -círculo de lectura 1

porqué leer ficción?

my sis has created a new blog! paolaland.wordpress.com :) she tells stuff to the world.

No wrong action need ever be take

congruency! :)

today someone asked me this question, 5 things i love: peace, ice cream, art, travel, nyc, paris, yoko. whoops! there are 6 and so many more!

my dog is healthier!

swim,

No hay comentarios: