15.5.10

292 HP PH

send the moonlight to someone special. tonight i am going to send it to all the beautiful animals of the world. lovely creatures. i am happy sharing earth with you.

Relationships are complicated... i've had one with myself for about 23 years. :) it is my longest relationship!

dreams come true! nynynynynynynynynynynynynynynyny ye-ah! the universe is surreal! thank you, thank you, thank you! synchronicity.

15 K it is a gift for myself. what a feeling! g and I, we had fun today. "puedes con eso y mucho más" -green guy (they are so nice).

la familia salo. cuánta alegría! cómo no se contagia! fascinating!

lechuga person. i love cook-dancing with latin music and friends.

pink lemonade... yum!

wow... ayer me sentí en una peli! laughing is so good.

ayer vi a una gran amiga. me la encontré en la heladería... casualidades!

sobre lo eterno. hay cosas que son para siempre como la belleza.

sunday. i like that word.

#doit

have fun,







No hay comentarios: