16.5.10

291 HP PH

yes, you can tickle yourself.

accept yourself as you are.

The average person has between 1,460 and 2,190 dreams a year.

Yes folks, you CAN die laughing.

cuántos mundos!

there are so many ways to... i love them all.

peacefulness is contagious as anything else.

Peeing in the shower can save 1,157 gallons of water annually per household.

If you walk with someone, eventually you will synchronize your steps with each other.

it feels good to do the right thing.

I believe in the power above me, within me, and around me.

love is the richest language i posess.

"As each breath goes out, let it be the end of that moment and the birth of something new"
-Pema Chödrön

i am not guilty.

every moment is in me.

in the beginning there was a word... and that word was love.

Para correr en Nyc-
http://www.runningintheusa.com/race/List.aspx?Rank=Upcoming&State=NY&Page=4

enjoy your existence by helping those who are around.

jump!

No hay comentarios: