4.1.10

341 HP PH

wow! i do live my questions. i am my own experiment. Ayer me dijeron "mujer de palabra" it felt awesome. i'm becoming an athlete! mi pulso cardiaco lo dice & i obey my heart thus i will simply follow it! mis actos-mis hábitos-mis ritos-mi percepción is about to change. Let's see what occurs.

time is a place. Think about all the beauty around you. I learned something very recently "todos tienen algo que decir" and it is exactly right. I want to become more communicative... yep, let's do that. this question remains in my body: what is communication?

fears are beautiful. i've been smiling to some of them and they are funny. they make me laugh about myself, which i enjoy very much.

"minds will wonder to wonderous places... such a happy human race" -Dave Matthews Band

can i exist for myself? a dónde fui? i am aware of the change. I embrace it :)

"if you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"-Dalai L.

breathing can change everything!

i like the word "tripping".

soy un poquito dispersa. i am not sure if i want to accept it or change it. creo que cuando estoy con gente no lo gozo tanto como cuando estoy solita. para mi nunca es negro o blanco, me gustan los colores, los aromas, planos, conexiones y claro los matices. i am a romantic after all...

i do feel nostalgia. powerful.

light,

sz

No hay comentarios: