23.3.10

318 HP PH

things can change dramatically in one day. what is change?

I would like to learn to ask for help.

experience your will.

cuál es mi misión? (be patient and be aware)

Pay attention to your dreams.

Honor your truth.

. . . everything is a miracle. -Albert Einstein

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - Lao Tzu

me gusta cambiar de opinión

i have new eyes

passion and inspiration

surrender to peace

we are like rainbows

Turn Blaming into Listening. Turn Confusion into Faith. let go of anything that is restricting love. Share the language of the soul through your eyes and heart. Turn a Singular Perspective (I) into a Greater Perspective (We). See divine beauty within yourself and celebrate it by seeing the divine beauty in others. Hold nothing so you may receive everything. Unity is accepting, not agreeing.Fear can block or motivate us. Let your fears motivate & inspire you to take risks, trust, love, & accept others.Turn Forcing into Offering. Jealousy can serve as an opportunity to inspire you to grow into your personal power and life purpose. Love meets the world through you.Every thought is creating.Believe in receiving.Affirmation is celebration, not recreation. We never need to blame, prove or judge. We just observe and watch it all happen. The experience of love gives you an acceptance of all life experiences. I feel what I feel, I do what I do, I say what I say, I think what I think and I let go.-JN

my perspective changes

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them -Einstein

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. -Dalai Lama

it is weird... i don't know what to feel

We are spiritual beings on a human journey. -Stephen Covey

You can find the sacred in the most ordinary of things. –Oprah

very excited about Israel! what a journey :)


Rediscover,