16.5.12

1609 Hudson!




I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night 
-Galileo Galilei

is this your heartbeat or is it mine?


create your rituals

recorreré todas tus edades

a place without any center

almost levitate, invite another to do it with you


2028 blocks, Manhattanism

"en eso que te metes a la ducha por mucho tiempo y sabes que está mal" -m.

heartbroken (the heart is a muscle)

me sentí tantito rebelde 

changuitos por el nuevo #zip

"the power of will makes me what I am by making me other than what I have been"

"Shame, I explain, is regret for having done what you ought not have done, and guilt is regret for not having done what you ought to have done. My own experience leaves me little doubt - guilt trumps shame every time"

intimacy takes - and gives time

i have fantasies

"tu peor es nada" #loosingpatterns

"birth is always traumatic"








No hay comentarios: