5.10.11

Sophie Calle's questionnaire and my dear friend MFdO

Thank you for sharing your beautiful answers my dear MFdO! :) happy to be close to you my so very special friend,

Love you,


When did you last die?
Last time I kissed someone I liked.

What gets you out of bed in the morning?
A sense that life is bursting outside my window.

What became of your childhood dreams?
I haven't given up on them, they haunt me, they're becoming reality.

What sets you apart from everyone else?
My passion.

What is missing from your life?
"that sullen inhabitant who, when it is stumbled upon, means the body can fool no-one, can fool nothing - not the wisdom of sleep or the habit of social graces" - Michael Ondaatje


Do you think that everyone can be an artist?
Not really. No.

Where do you come from?
1944

Do you find your lot an enviable one?
Indeed I do.


What have you given up?
People, but I always keep something for myself from each and everyone.

What do you do with your money?
I exchange it for things of beauty.

What household task gives you the most trouble?
Doing the dishes.

What are your favourite pleasures?
Dreaming imposibilities, making them happen. Reading great words of truth. Loving without measure.

What would you like to receive for your birthday?
The voices of my friends and family in one song.

Cite three living artists whom you detest.
Real artists are hard to come by, I don't detest the gifted.

What do you stick up for?
My word, to the end.

What are you capable of refusing?
Everything but myself.

What is the most fragile part of your body?
Corny as it may be... my heart.

What has love made you capable of doing?
Forget my own worth sometimes.

What do other people reproach you for?
Megalomania, selfishness.

What does art do for you?
Makes me stop and stare at the world.

Write your epitaph.
We die rich with lovers and tribes. Tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swam up like rivers. Fears we've hidden in.

In what form would you like to return?
A symphony.

No hay comentarios: