20.4.10

311 HP PH

lost and found meanings. resignified.

prove what you do is real.

am i an individual? yes and no.

free will and destiny... death... after death... what is the point of living? again... a point is not the point.

there are no adjectives for love. love is just love.

GOODBYE

I thought I lost you
because you were you
but now I know
I lost you
because I was I

How could you be in love
without being love itself ?

How could you be a devotee
without being devotion itself ?
You, that measure my madness
standing as you are
on an illusory ground of high morality
How can you know my madness
till you become mad with me ?

"i exist because you imagine so" -Shekhar Kapur

there are scary things. illogical. why are we afraid/nervous of creating?

i am not a writer, i am not a filmmaker, i am not a producer. i am not all these "only"... it is strange that i cannot fill one category. what is the sense? escense?

we do not have to always behave rationally

lost and found. every time i loose i become freer?

still my knees


have a good day, eternally and momentarily


No hay comentarios: