10.12.09

350 days to go HP PH

me siento parte del universo. this is so beautiful.

socialmente hay cambios. like, like.

yesterday, i opened my new moleskin! it is red jajaja i always choose black but i can't remember why i chose red. i believe that it was not me who did that. anyways, i wrote des projéts que j'ai pour l'année prochain. 2010. it does make me smile, a lot! visually, it looks pretty. j'ai déjà le mot et le numéro: 3/création.

being practical is relaxing

i love my family. i just talked to grandpa. he is so nice, sweet and funny. he is turning 89 soon! he loves cake.

i enjoy looking at the sky.

i've got to go!

siempre es hoy.

i feel life.

tanti auguri,

sz

ps. today, i thought a lot about a good friend, salito. i like his innocence, his honesty and his lightness. he is so special.

No hay comentarios: