24.12.09

345 HP PH

Happy birthday my amazing Roger! qué tengas un lindísimo nuevo año! full of joy, fun and lots of great food con tus amiguitos y us :) hemos crecido juntos and i am so thankful for that. i feel extremely lucky to have met us. somos amigos y familia :) eres un perrito demasiado noble, chistoso, muy glotonsito y desbordantemente bello! i love you. Happy 12 añitos!

x=y: metaphor

I want to remember this forever "click".

1810 independencia
1910 revolución
2010 creación

so this is xmas! i have been resting, thinking, energyzing and writing my new year's resolutions. ding, dong, ding, dong!

i just had postits and a yellow notebook! happy, happy, happy!

Flowers (sigh). prime numbers. to serve. involution.

el viento es transparente, puro, humilde y generoso. es y da lo que es: movimiento. i respect it.

my body is my sanctuary.

abandon mental possessions and reveal your love.

stop and listen,

p.



No hay comentarios: