27.10.09

proust questionnaire

favorite virtue- forgiveness
favorite qualities in a man- humor
favorite qualities in a woman- strength
chief characteristic- commitment 
Your main fault- doubting
Your favourite occupation- acting, singing and dancing 
Your idea of happiness- love and peace
Your idea of misery-  paralyzing fear
If not yourself, who would you be?- (i'm glad to say this) i like myself today and i hope to be more of myself in the future.
Where would you like to live?- new york, paris and tokyo 
Your favourite colour and flower- all, all 
Your favorite prose authors- kundera, heidegger... 
Your favorite poets- shakespeare and sor juana 
Your favorite heroes in fiction- yoda 
what turns you on- dancing
Your favorite heroines in fiction.- 
Your favorite painters and composers- still looking for my favorite; bach, john cage, la monte young
Your heroes in real life- lennon 
Your favorite heroines in real life- my mom 
What characters in history do you most dislike- irresponsible leaders 
Your heroines in World history- yoko ono
Your favorite food and drink- chili, chocolate and mole poblano (yum!), black tea with milk and honey and strawberry milkshake.
Your favorite names- rainbow, lea. 
What I hate the most- people hurting other beings
World history characters I hate the most- i don't like hate  
The military event I admire the most- surrending to peace
The reform I admire the most- equal rights for all (it's a good intention, but intentions are not enough)
The natural talent I'd like to be gifted with- making people laugh 
How I wish to die- peacefully
What is your present state of mind- jamming 
For what fault have you most toleration?- shyness 
favorite motto- "peace and love"  "imagine" 

No hay comentarios: