3.6.12

explore the space in a page

#baboso

today, I saw someone falling in love

start choosing good ingredients

talk to my lawyer (always wanted to say this. finally, i did)

life is strange (but good strange)

le marais, tu me manques

travel in time #fun

me gusta que me digan cosas bonitas, al oído

en una conversación,
-please can you tell me about your dream life? how you've been? have we met?


"the tension between life and death... sense and senselessness of existence"

no hay como el amor de un fan

el arte de ta-ra-rear

exchanging the old for the new. please, take your place. thank you.

i met my new mentor  #open

the moon and the pills #soveryromantic

free your demons, let them go: i am not my fears

if I had to leave NYC, I would miss it so damn much #scarythought

learning from the comic readers #trip

the era of the VHS

dirty poem

thinking about doing the NYMarathon... #thoughts

atomisize a shape,








No hay comentarios: