24.12.11

as if we were made of clay

roles will reverse many times!


there is no pure evil, no pure good, only purity.


"un buen marinero no se hace en aguas tranquilas" -dicho japonés


nada como un bubble bath!
#jugandoaserunpezglobo


un mosquito ambicioso
una abeja confundida


como si el tiempo se suspende. lo paralelo! #


cuando te libero, me libero. 


"some of us are born rebellious" 


my dad loves sunsets! :) 


me sigue impresionando poder volar! 


my tears live inside me


-Hey, what is your situation?
-On Earth or in the Universe?


eat a hol(e)y doughnut!


translate a song and sing it!


sweet 16 my oldest friend r. !


who can know the heart of youth but youth itself? -p.s.


I am free, I am free #mandala


mi tatuaje, la continuación :


a plot twist,

No hay comentarios: