8.11.10

102 HP PH

The Proust Questionnaire...


After a year I rewrite my answers to these questions.


(2010//2009)
Favorite virtue, honesty // forgiveness

Favorite qualities in a man, simplicity // humor

Favorite qualities in a woman, intuition // strength

Your chief characteristic, curiousity // committment

What you appreciate most in your friends, trust //

Your main fault, doubt // doubt

Your favorite occupation, making ideas happen: "producing" // acting, singing, dancing

Your idea of happiness, Being present // love and peace

Your idea of misery, Loneliness (physically, mentally, emotionally) // paralyzing fear

If not yourself, who would you be, It is nice being in myself. I will work on my strength and flexibility. // I am glad to say this but I like myself today and I'd like to be more myself in the future

Where would you like to live, i like living in myself wherever although i am enthusiatic about us going to nyc and paris for now. // nyc, paris and tokyo

Your favorite color and flower, all! all! // all, all (hehe it changed the punctutaion!)

Favorite Prose authors, Lispector, Kundera, heidegger // Kundera, Heidegger

Favorite Poets, Cummings, Sor Juana, Shakespeare, Eielson // Shakespeare and Sor Juana

Heroes and Heroines in fiction, Don't have... I like yoda. He is funny and wise but a "heroe-type" mhmm... nop, I don't. Maybe scientists, they start from fiction and become it real! // yoda

Favorite painters and composers, Many! (thank you for this question) // Still looking for my favorite, John Cage, La Monte Young, Bach

Heroes in real life, Don't have. I have learned mostly from ordinary people and ordinary stuff. They are all very wise! // Lennon

Heroines in real life, I admire my grandma a lot! She is awesome! // Mom

What characters in history you mostly dislike, I don't like cowards // irresponsible leaders

Favorite food and drink, icecream and fruit juice // chili, chocolate, mole, strawberry milkshake, blacktea

Favorite names, lea // rainbow, lea

What i hate the most, i don't like hate // people hurting others

World history characters I hate the most, -// I don't like hate

The military event I admire the most, surrending to peace // surrenind to peace

The reform I admire the most, the change of oneself's opinion // equal rights

The natural talent i'd like to be gifted with, ubicuidad, memoria y hacer rerír a las personas // making people laugh

How I wish to die, happy // peacefully

What is your present state of mind, my mind is not myself but we speak quite often // jamming

For what fault have you most toleration, I am not "tolerant", I prefer honesty // shyness

Your favorite motto, "enjoy the beauty of the present" "it just happened" // "peace and love", "imagine"

No hay comentarios: