15.8.10

148 HP PH

i am thankful

it is hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world

cheap poetry makes me laugh a lot. vive la poésie a tous ces maniéres!

silly me

juego: intentar aguantar las lágrimas en los ojos durante el mayor tiempo posible. then release them y observar su belleza.

some memories are best forgotten

si pudiera pedir un deseo, sería tener memoria fotográfica.

oh me, oh life! of the questions of these recurring;
of the endless trains of the faithless --
of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?
-Whitman

new york. it will start like any other daydream, "once upon a time a girl in new york"

i give myself good advices but it's hard to follow them.

very simple, very truly

how does gravity affect the chords of singing?

my last days of "honey year"... thank you!

don't let anyone tell you what you cannot do, dream, feel. not even yourself.

our hearts beats as one

find your freedom,

No hay comentarios: