13.5.09

capulet's orchard

JULIET appears above at a window

Ay me!
[Aside] Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?
Neither, fair saint, if either thee dislike.
If they do see thee, they will murder thee.
I would not for the world they saw thee here.
By whose direction found'st thou out this place?
What shall I swear by?
If my heart's dear love--
O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
What satisfaction canst thou have to-night?
The exchange of thy love's faithful vow for mine.
Wouldst thou withdraw it? for what purpose, love?

Nurse calls within

Exit, above

Re-enter JULIET, above

[Within] Madam!
[Within] Madam!
So thrive my soul--

Exit, above

Retiring

Re-enter JULIET, above

Romeo!
My dear?
At the hour of nine.
Let me stand here till thou remember it.
I would I were thy bird.

Exit above

Exit

No hay comentarios: